Boy oh boy! I have the cutest little man ever! We have been having a lot of fun together lately. He is a (generally) happy, content little boy- very curious about everything around him. I've been trying to get us out of the house a bit more this week since it is cooling off outside and we won't sweat to death. On Tues we met up with a friend and her kids at the park and let the kids romp around and play with the toys they could. I put Will on the swing for the first time (alone) and he loved it! He gave me the cutest giggles and smiles.
He is really developing.
-William is becoming more daring and trying to take a step or two. The most success he has had has been 2 1/2 steps from one object to another. He gets LOTS of kudos every time he makes it!
-He has 6 teeth now, and is into biting things at the moment. I've caught him biting his wrist, his high chair (as he is standing by it), my shirts while I hold him, and... Our toes! Haha as gross a that sounds, he has a thing for toes right now and is happy as a clam if we let him pop a toe in his slobbery mouth ;)
-He likes to copy sounds but doesn't have a definite name for anything.
-He is a fish in the water and LOVES splashing around; this results in big tears when bath time is over.
-He sleeps with his teddy bear, Woods, and loves him to pieces.
-He now eats only solid foods (no puréed foods for baby Will!), and is still nursing a couple times a day.
I am so glad to be a mommy. There is a lot of work and self discipline required, but I'm glad I get to do it :)
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













0 comments:
Post a Comment