As a mom, my heart reaches "overflow" and "max capacity" quite often. Today is no exception.
William is such a chill, good baby. He smiles like crazy at me, likes to hold my hand and walk, and is enthralled by the world around him.
I like to pause what I'm doing throughout the day just to watch and observe what William is doing.
Today we played outside for a while. Will is still figuring out so much; things like not swallowing rocks, what that pokey green stuff is, and what he can do with a stick are all so new to him.
After cleaning the back door window, Will made an easy toy out of the used paper towel tube; which... Resulted in me making a public idiot out of myself as I made loud noises into the tube, all so I could see and hear my baby laugh hysterically.
We then laid down on the grass and tracked airplanes as they flew overhead. As I laid there with my baby on my chest, my heart began to thump and say, "hold on sweet momma, he's getting so big."
It is a wonder to watch Will grow. I am so thankful he calls me momma.
I'll miss some of the little things from now, but I am just as excited for the little things to come.
It's a miracle to be called "momma."
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment