This Labor Day weekend we cruised on over to see Richard's family in California. It was wonderful to see them! Coming from hot, hot (105-115) Las Vegas, being in the 60-70 degree weather felt cold! I was wishing I had my fall clothes with me (seeing as how I might not get to wear them here for a while ;)).
William got spoiled with lots of love and enjoyed seeing grandma's cats (although they were terrified of him!) it's hard not to melt all over William. Rich's mom kept saying how much Will reminded her of Richard, which I thought was cute.
Sadly on our trip William got pretty sick. We ended up cutting our trip short because we weren't getting any sleep at night due to William being sick and in a new place.
Rich and I had a good time on the drive though and finished reading "Michael Vey" book 2. It was a fun read :) we love having a book to read together. It's something fun we can enjoy without having our minds go numb while watching the boob tube.
We got back with all Monday to kill. Rather than do anything fun we all laid low recuperating. It seems impossible to avoid getting whatever William catches (especially seeing as how I cuddled him close while he was dripping snot and coughing/sneezing like crazy at night). Although getting sick is never fun, I'll take it if it means my little boy was comforted. We just love our little wiggle worm bear!
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment