It's amazing to me how every day with William seems to bring on something new. Despite having just posted, these are a few "new" things with him:
William has distinctly different cries for things. Ex: We had him laying on his back on a blanket for a few minutes by himself. Once he realized we weren't around, he got a big frown on his face and let out a little whimper of a "Waaaa!" (Which is different from his hungry cry which is a full out, "aaa waaaa! aaa waaa!") It was so stinkin' cute!
He is now smiling at us while awake. He especially likes it when I play with him with his doggy rattle and make puppy "kiss" him. We get some A++ smiles then!
He can be soothed by me singing to him. The other night he was way fussy and so I began singing my favorite lullaby from when I grew up (Angel Lullaby) and he was o.u.t. out! Totally melted my heart.
Here are some more fun pics of the cutest boy on the block. (Again I have zero selective ability.... I just think he's so cute... dang it... I'm one of those moms... oh well!)
Isn't he so long??
I love that little yawn face!
Morning snuggle time...
I tried to copy a cute pic from pintrest but he wasn't interested... so we gave up, ha.
Playing with the puppy rattle! Aren't those smiles to die for??
Going to church :) The tie is courtesy of Poppa and Mumsie.
Don't they look good?
We took a nap after church and this is how it ended. Precious!
Another pintrest copy- love it! I'm so mad though that I didn't get my camera focused on him when he busted out this cute smile! Dang... oh well.
I love the look on his face, cracks me up.
Check those blue babies out.
I love playing with my boy :)
Monday, December 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I found your blog through facebook and I am loving all these adorable pictures you are capturing of your little guy! You are pretty good with that camera and you guys look so happy with that new little guy around.
That face he's making on the guitar makes me think of Logan saying, "WHAT THE HECK???" Jena is teaching Shaffer to say it, too. It's pretty cute. I love them all, but the ones where he is smiling particularly melt my heart. Yeah for pictures and blogs!
Love love love the pictures. He is such a cutie. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment