If you've read our other little blog, you'll realize that one of my goals is to push myself to try new things (even if they make me feel uncomfortable!)
I adore taking pictures and have wanted to play around more with my camera lately, but have been a chicken to just go out and do it! This Sat. though, I had a fever to get out side and snap a few shots... lets face it, being stuck in an apartment all day makes a girl go batty! So here is what I came up with, and this'll give you a feel for some of the cool things in our town.
Our town is the Coca Cola capitol of Iowa, so we have LOTS of Coke logos all over the place. This bench was on someone's property, and I just had to sneak up and take a picture of it!
Monday, September 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
This is SO AWESOME!!! Keep the pictures coming. What a cool window into your world. I'm LOVING it!!!
Muaaah.
Post a Comment