Friday, September 23, 2011

In Love

4 more weeks until baby Constantine joins the family!  I can't express how utterly in love I am with this boy already.  I feel so blessed to be his mommy and I haven't even seen his cute little face yet.


He has been moving around a lot lately, and it drives home the fact that he's really going to be with us in just a short while.  Rich adores being able to feel him move and is just as in love and in awe of our baby as I am.

I'm the luckiest girl in the world to get to have my two boys.  My life is sweet because of them.

(Baby Constantine, His momma, and his daddy's shirt that his momma loves)

2 comments:

mom/Anne said...

Lookin' good, darlin'!!!! I think I see his back pushing out trying to make more room. Wait........What's that he's saying? "Can't a guy get a ball in here to throw or something?" Can't wait to see him and to hold him!

*Sarah* said...

I'm soo excited for you Jess!!!