What ended up happening is, the, might I add, ferrel, cat hissed at us and ran away... under our car. Oaky not so bad? No, it really went UNDER the hood of our car!!
See those little eyes in the middle there?!
After valiantly trying for a half hour to get the sucker out, we decided to go in and do our shopping and then surely it would scamper out and we'd be free of a cat in our car.
No such luck. It was still there when we came back, still there after trying to prod it out for another who knows how long, still there after driving (carefully) back home, still there after Rich changed the oil in our car, still there after we tried to splash water on it to get it out, and STILL THERE after going on another ride to try to let it get out!
So, if any of you have a clue how to get a stray kitty out from under the hood of your car, PLEASE let me know!!!


4 comments:
Hahaha!!! I love the picture of it peeking out from inside your car. Is it STILL there?
I think he finally left over night! If not... Rich drove him to work with him and he has a new home out in the corn fields and windmills ;)
I can't believe the cat stayed there even when you drove around! I thought it would scat when you started the car!!! CRAZY!!!
Cats and rats!! We are cursed.
Post a Comment