Monday, February 7, 2011

Girls Night!

Last weekend, my amazing, fabulous, wonderful friends and I enjoyed a killer girls night. This is the first "girls only" event I've done, so poor Richard didn't really know what to do. Our conversation went something like this;
Richard: "So, it's only girls coming over... I guess that means I can't be in the house."
Jessi: "Well... I mean, you could stay in the bedroom, but you might want to go out and do something fun."
Richard: "Ya, okay. What am I going to do for dinner?"
Jessi: "Um, I can make you something before they come over?"
Richard: "No, I'll just go grab something to eat."
Jessi: "Okay!"
Haha, he did end up leaving the house and had a "man night" with Whittlee's hubby. Thanks Stewart for keeping him company!

Anyhow, our girls night went a little something like this: Anne made FABULOUS tacos.
Whit, Bryanna, Anne, and I devoured them.

Bryanna had a photo op with the lovesac ;)

Whittlee busted out sweet skills and gave us pedicures and manicures (ya, my friends are talented, that's why I bribe them to stay friends with me!)


(Anne has a phobia of people touching her feet, hence the sockies on hers!)

And we all ate peanut butter chocolate covered brownie balls and watched Miss Congeniality. It was a much needed fun night with my girls!

0 comments: