For Thanksgiving this year, Richard and I headed down to Vacaville to spend time with his fam :) Besides the treacherous roads, we had a blast! My only regret is that is that I didn't take more pictures.... and that I didn't take one more dip in the hot tub!


While we were there, we got to go to the International Car Show in San Francisco. It was really fun, even for me, the wife who knows little to nothing about cars!
They had this sweet drivers course that you could go on (and actually drive the cars!) Talk about a cool scene with the city buildings and all.


This is a Fiat- Richard has pretty well decided that it needs to become his "commuter" car. When that will happen is still yet to be determined....

Richard and his dad are two peas in a pod- They have a similar zany personality. Once they get on a roll, don't expect the laughter to die down until they are red in the face and sore in the belly.

After the car show, we HAD to go down to the pier to get lunch: SOURDOUGH BREAD BOWLS WITH CLAM CHOWDER SOUP! Ya, I was a happy mama.

Our trip also extended to Woodland to see my lovely best friend Ashley-soon to be-Vaccaro! She is such a cutie pie- I can hardly wait for her wedding in June, she is going to be one lovely bride :)


(Ashley's fince's name is Callan. He's a hoot, and I am so glad we all get along so that some day we can live close and play together all the time!)
1 comments:
Great pictures Jess! Way to keep up the blog. I'm impressed. Looks like you had a blast! Can't wait till it's our turn. 3 more weeks. wahoo!!
Post a Comment