After much anticipation, Richard and I have decided to tie the ole knot!
It was so perfect and wonderful, and yes, I cried when he asked :D
(A picture of the garden he took me to~ divine and romantic ya?!)


I will give more detail about how it happened etc. once I have the pictures from Richard's camera. These are just quickies that I snapped with my camera. I am just so thrilled and pumped at this point! I feel like I am glowing from head to toe!! :)
I will give more detail about how it happened etc. once I have the pictures from Richard's camera. These are just quickies that I snapped with my camera. I am just so thrilled and pumped at this point! I feel like I am glowing from head to toe!! :)


13 comments:
How EXCITING! I was just visiting with your mother... YESTERDAY... and she said he had spoken with your father so it could happen "anytime!" Who knew it would be... THAT NIGHT! I'll tell you the same thing I told her- I haven't met Richard (I'm sure he's awesome) but I can say, with certainty, HE IS MARRYING WELL. You're a smart, beautiful, athletic, fun person who is going to make a wonderful wife and mother. Enjoy every moment of this very special time- and know the Hempels are THRILLED for you! (be sure to send us an invite to the reception... I gift well.) ; )
~ Amy
So happy for you! :-) Congrats!
Jess We are so excited for you. Let us know when the big day will be. We want to be there with you. We love you and are looking forward to knowing Richard better. Love ya.
Yahooooo!!!!!
Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!
Finally!
YaHoo! I couldn't be more excited for you two. What an awesome time for you, enjoy it and congratulations! Love ya, Aunt Sherri
Congratulations! AWESOME!
Congrats!!!
WOW!!!!!
Congrats!!! WE are soooo happy for you!
I am sooooooooooo excited for you! The pictures are great! Congrats!!
Congratulations!!!! He is a hunk!!!
Lyn told me yesterday! Just so you know....I stalk your blog, too!!
Post a Comment