Friday, January 29, 2010
Just a moment to vent.. please.
Okay, I know you all don't follow my blog just to hear me vent... but I'm writing this for my own sanity more than anything. I would like to karate kick, punch, whatever school in the tooshie. Here I go breaking my back to get all of the silly this that and the other thing done all to have it be merely "satisfactory." Since when is a four page reflection on a 45 minute lesson not good enough?! Pa-lease! Why can't I just say, "BECAUSE I SAID SO!" and be done?! It's all so silly and soon I will just laugh and think of it as a "hard but good time" (good... right...). But honestly, in the truest confessions gang, I broke down last night finally. I just cried out my anger (practically freaked Richard out, but he was a sport and responded with A+ fiance behavior). I'm a wimp when it comes to not spending quality time with Richard (an hour a day isn't cutting it for me), and I hate feeling so restless when I do have a chance to sit because I am so preoccupied with all of the items on my list of 1,548 things to do. All I want to do is plan my wedding! Wa! Poor me right? Oh wait, there are people in Haiti without food, water, and shelter. Suck it up you wimp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
You poor thing! I hate it when life gets so stressful, but some how after a big cry the world seems to calm down and not look nearly so lethal.
Uhh....engagement story and pics please?!?!
Post a Comment