Monday, November 16, 2009

Amazing Apple Crisp!

The other night Richard, his roommate, brother, and myself made an incredible dinner! (Bread bowls with chicken cheddar s0up, how can you go wrong!?) As apart of it, we made a delicious apple crisp! It was sooooo tasty that I figured I ought to share the lovin'! Write it down... make it... LOVE it!!

Apple Crisp II

By: Diane Krester

Ingredients

  • 10 cups all-purpose apples, peeled, cored and sliced
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 cup quick-cooking oats
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup butter, melted

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
  2. Place the sliced apples in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
  3. Combine the oats, 1 cup flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Apple-Crisp-II/Detail.aspx?src=etaf

1 comments:

mom/Anne said...

Let's make this when you come home and while everyone is here, k? By the way, the cheesecake was well received, and I am jubilant! I'd love to make it for our Thanksgiving feast.