
Left to right: Kristin Bowles, Nicole Parkinson, Candace Cramer, Christian Tarin, me, and Nikki Johnson (soon to be Blake).

Such a precious little face!

Logan zonked out on the car ride home to Nana and Poppa Mortenson from town.

Shaffer is one of the sweetest babies ever! I could hardly get enough of him while I was home. I either was snuggling with Shaffer or playing with Logan the whole time I was there. You have to love just how tiny and precious he is!

Jena was my workout buddy the whole break. How I miss having her here with me! We would run/ walk ~3 miles+ a day and it was FABULOUS! We have the best chats during those workouts.

Trav helped Logan rock out on the piano~ he is going to be the nephews and nieces favorite uncle I think because he is so energetic himself.

This is a quick shot of Travis at his surprise birthday party! The kid is 17 already- can you believe it?!

Yes- the cutest boy ever! Man I alive do I adore him!

Alright, alright, alright! Don't judge me- I've been horrible at this blogging business for the last year! But here are some fun pictures dating all the way back to Halloween I thought I should share!
The last two pictures are from Halloween. Richard and I got all gussied up and went out on a hot date (ya, he looks good right?!)
The next few pictures (going back up the page) are from my trip back home for Thanksgiving. Aren't Logan and Shaffer just the most precious things you've ever seen?! My word... they have my heart wrapped around their itys fingers already. It's so painful to have to leave them and the rest of the fam. I wish that Jena and I could just be neighbors. I told Richard that I'll go insane if we don't live close to her, so for medical reasons we MUST be neighbors. He agreed to it as long as his best friend Matt can be our other neighbor and they can build a "BOYS ONLY TREEHOUSE!" I agreed and we are both happy with the prospect.
The very top picture is one of me and all my roommates from this semester. They have been gems and I am grateful we've all gotten along so well.
So now that I am caught up from Halloween maybe I won't be so lame at updating Christmas pics/ news!
0 comments:
Post a Comment