Friday, October 23, 2009

Yes, I am Pouting.


Let me just pout to the whole wide world!  It's simply not fair to have to be in school when I could be with a cute new baby nephew, my sister, my brother-in-law, my other sweet and precious beyond belief nephew, my mom, dad, little brother, big brothers, and sister-in-law.  Yes. I am pouting. 

3 comments:

Janelle said...

And I'm pouting too. I just don't get enough of you. Ever.

anitawarnick.com said...

I am sorry you don't get to be with the newest baby Rohat too:( Jessi....We haven't seen you in FOREVER! And we still haven't met Richard, we need to have you over soon!

Molly M said...

and we all wish you could have been there, too! Only few more days till you're home, sweet home in K. Falls. Just WAIT till you get your hands on Logan- oh. my. goodness. He is SOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!! Congrats on winning the championship game!!!! Your ROCK! Lots of love, sis. :)