Friday, October 23, 2009

Christian's Baptism and Weekend with Dad

(Candace is my room-roommate.  She is a fashion diva).
(These are all my roommates but one.  Starting at the left is Nikki, me, Christian, Kristin, and Candace).

(I thought this picture was far too cute to pass up!)




This past weekend was incredible.  My roommate Christian was baptized Saturday morning, then Saturday afternoon Richard and I were able to go down to Utah to see my dad who was there for cousin Brian's wedding.  It was a joy-filled day!  The baptism was very special and unique~ certainly something you don't experience every day here at BYU-I.  The spirit was strong, and I am so excited for Christian and for the opportunities that are ahead of her.  
Dad, Richard, and I went on a little drive up in the canyon in Utah once we got there.  It was beautiful!  Fall leaves make me so incredibly happy!  I was loving being with both Richard and my dad- they are two of my favorite people in the whole world!  

0 comments: