Being poor college students, Richard and I cannot afford much. It's not bad because we find other activities to do etc, but it simply prevents us from doing the bigger things that we hope to be able to do some day. Keeping this in mind, Richard and I are taking a family history class currently. Our teacher is very kind and is excited for us to "merge files." He (Brother Ladle) and his wife had bought tickets to go to the Play Mill in West Yellowstone, but were unable to use them because of a new calling his wife received (RS pres). Out of his tender heart, he sent an e-mail to all of his students saying he would be giving the tickets away and was wondering if anyone was interested. Richard jumped on it and said that we would be interested. A couple days later our teacher replied and said that we were the lucky winners! We were soo excited because this is something we could not have done with our college kid budget.
With all of that, yesterday, Richard and I drove up to W. Yellowstone to attend the play. It gave us an excuse to get dolled up, so we were pretty stoked. The drive was great too. It gave us a lot of time to talk, which was really nice since our week was so busy. The play, Guys and Dolls, was excellent! Lots of interaction and the actors/ actresses all played their parts well. I loved being able to snuggle up to my sweet boy and watch a great play. We had incredible seats as well- smack dab in the middle three rows from the bottom.
I am so grateful that the Lord looks out for us and for such kind people! -So watch out, there may be some generous Joe in your neighborhood! ;)


4 comments:
What fun! Love the pictures. Thanks for filling us in on some of your activities. Looks like too much fun.
If you ever complain to me again about feeling fat or ugly I am going to hit you in the face. You make me sick you're so gorgeous! =) Glad you had a good time.
Jessi...there are so many "merging files" comments I want to make right now...I have to resist... there are so many things to say...I will hold my tongue...I will leave now before I get out of hand...
oops that was from me (Julie). I'm on Jaimes account
Post a Comment