I am not one to get homesick very often if at all. It's not that I don't love and adore my family, I just simply don't get homesick for some reason! Lately I have been missing my family a lot though! I never realized how truly blessed I am to have them in my life. Small things they each have done for me have made the biggest difference. I miss the "ordinary" settings- the ones where we all hang out in the living room, watch movies, scratch backs/ play with each others hair, talk and listen to dad tell incredible stories! Mmm... those are the truly great and memorable days!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Family, Oh Family!
I am not one to get homesick very often if at all. It's not that I don't love and adore my family, I just simply don't get homesick for some reason! Lately I have been missing my family a lot though! I never realized how truly blessed I am to have them in my life. Small things they each have done for me have made the biggest difference. I miss the "ordinary" settings- the ones where we all hang out in the living room, watch movies, scratch backs/ play with each others hair, talk and listen to dad tell incredible stories! Mmm... those are the truly great and memorable days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Meeeeee toooooo!!!
Wishing for a visit from you.
Won't happen for a while, I know.
Still wishing though...
Can't help myself!
Bless your sweet heart!
Post a Comment