Why you are so fabulous:
1. You cleaned up after my messy play dates with Lauren (despite the fact that you would get very mad!).
2. You made me feel like I was really important by bringing me treats to middle school, talking Mrs. Patrick into letting me out of seventh period early, and letting me hang out with you and your friends.
3. You treated me like the mature girl I wanted to be.
4. You dressed up and took crazy pictures with me!
5. You would sing "No one likes a frowny face..." in every style imaginable!
6. You made working fun ("BLUE PINATA! EL GATO!").
7. You encouraged me to develop my testimony.
8. You thought I was the bomb . com at playing soccer.
9. You made me a scrapbook, sent me cards, and gave me care packages.
10. You say the most hilarious things!
11. You are dedicated to your family.
12. You inspire me to workout!
13. You are a fabulous mother to Logan and will be just as fabulous with baby bun to be :)
14. You are tender hearted.
15. You love the Lord.
16. You sympathize with me when I feel ugly, fat/lazy, and grumpy.
17. You give me great advice.
18. You are giddy about Richard and I.
19. You let me talk to you about my "secret fears" ;)
20. You support and love Josh to the fullest.


3 comments:
I read this out loud when Grandma and Grandpa were here for dinner. When I read the part about you feeling fat, Gpa was amazed that you or Jena could EVER feel fat!!! Not possible.
What a great tribute to your sister. I'm so grateful you have each other to rely on. You both are pure treasures.
You are so sweet! Thanks for both mine and moms tributes. That was a great, sweet idea. I actually may steal it! =) I love you so much and only wish I had time to drive up and see you while we're here in Utah.
I think I need to print that out and keep it as a daily reminder that perhaps I'm not as bad as I think I am. =)
(And just so you know, you're much more amazing than I. So right back to ya.)
Jessi you are so cute. That was the sweetest post ever!
Post a Comment