



After nine months of anxiously waiting, my nephew is here!!!!!!!!!!! He is the most precious thing I have ever seen in my life! I am so happy for Jena and Josh. They are going to make such marvelous parents. Logan is very blessed to have them as his parents, and they are very blessed to have Logan as their son. -It is so precious to see my sister, my best friend hold her baby boy.. It makes me come close to tears every time I think about it/ see pictures! They all just have a heavenly glow about them that is undeniable. I can hardly wait to hold Logan and to see Jen and Josh again! It is going to be too much dang fun!!


1 comments:
OH, Jessi...HE is BEAUTIFUL! Great pics! When I went to Josh & Jena's blog & there were only a couple of pics...I was sad...Thank goodness you came through with GREAT pics! You are the BOMB! Jena does look radiant, and so does Josh...so sweet! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment