Thursday, November 13, 2008

Elder Baaji (Burdge)


Travis (my cutie missionary boy!) goes into the MTC in six days!! He's being set apart in a few hours though, and the reality of him leaving is becoming concrete.  I'm so excited for him, and am trying to not be a selfish little poop.  It is going to be so weird not having my best friend to talk to and bug all the time...  I couldn't be more proud of him than I am now though, and am stinkin' pumped to hear about the work he is doing and to read/ feel of his testimony every week! He's a great guy who will bless many lives.  So, YAY for missionary work! and YAY for Elder BAAJI! :) And may my selfish little eyes stay dry the next few days of adjustment. ;)

1 comments:

Carrie said...

He is the man and you are his WOman.