"By the grace of God I am what I am..." 1 Cor 15:10
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Must Be The Rexburg Water...
My roommates and I simply have too much fun together! I can't even describe all the fun things we do without sounding completely insane, but when cabin fever sets in, music is playing (or Project Runway is on TV!), and there are four to six girls together at any give time, insane fun is bound to occur! Lately we've really taken a liking to dancing, and let me tell you, we've got some mad moves!!! haha So that is probably a lie, but we don't care... We find ourselves ridiculously funny, and enjoy our wanna-be Hair Spray moves, or the all too charming ballet/emotionally touching dance moves! The moves are great.. Try 'em out some time!
The Girl: She's a stay at home momma, taking care of their sweet little boy, William McKay. She conquers dust, dirt, grime, and more, then sits and reads a good book or two ;)
The Guy: He's a hard workin' stud muffin AKA project engineer for Mortenson Construction. He brings home the bacon so the girl can fry it.
The Baby: He's a sweet little charmer who captivates hearts and attention right and left!
3 comments:
Jess it looks like so much fun! Did you hear that Richard and i are applying at byu-i! Wouldn't that be fun.
Hey Jess, sweet pics. I totally agree, there must be something in the water... that can't be me for real!
Janelle
Post a Comment