Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mother's Weekend! :)




This past weekend my mom came up to Rexburg for mother's weekend! :D It was such a blast!! She came up with Janelle and Tamy's  moms and we had such a blast!!  We were far too excited for our moms to get there, so we had a dancing/baking/ drawing party! We made our moms muddy buddies and brownies for when they got to our apartment and wrote them a fatty love note (as you can see in the fourth picture!).  It was such a blast.  My mom is one of my most favorite people ever!  She is a solid person and I know I can count on her always.  
While my mom was up here we kept busy going to battle of the dance, this chorus deal (I can't remember what it was called), a Natalie MacMaster concert, a trip the GORGEOUS Rexburg temple, a freezing cold soccer game, laundry, food, and manicures!  It was such a blast!  I officially know my mom loves me now, because she endured the beautiful Rexburg weather (howling wind and driving snow)- all to watch me play in my soccer game!  Mark and Anita came to the game as well- What dedicated family members! :)  
It was such a blast having my momma here with me! Now it's back to work.. humph.. 

1 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

YAY for blogging! I love the pictures and it makes me miss mom. I'll get to see her tomorrow though. =) Sorry to make you jealous. I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving...just think- a little over 1 month! We can handle that...maybe (shaky voice). Love the pics...Keep 'em comin'.