I should be packing at this moment, but whenever I start I feel thoroughly unproductive... I have so much that I want to take with me! So much that I don't need to take, but I want it anyways! And so much that I need to simply get throw away. My freshman "make sure I don't forget a thing!" list is non existent this year, so I know I will be forgetting a LOT. My parents will get an ear full of, "oh! and will you bring this?", "Crap. Will you bring that?" Good thing they love me right?!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
To Pack or Not To Pack?
I should be packing at this moment, but whenever I start I feel thoroughly unproductive... I have so much that I want to take with me! So much that I don't need to take, but I want it anyways! And so much that I need to simply get throw away. My freshman "make sure I don't forget a thing!" list is non existent this year, so I know I will be forgetting a LOT. My parents will get an ear full of, "oh! and will you bring this?", "Crap. Will you bring that?" Good thing they love me right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment