While in Sisters, OR my mom found a super cute purse pattern that she, Molly, Jena, and I decided we wanted to make. I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed by how dog on cute they turned out!! Only Jena and I have ours finished, but I thought I would throw up a couple pictures to show how lovely they are. The best part was that they were pretty simple to do (I love simplicity!)
Last night we had a baby shower for my adorable prego sister! I was thrilled that so many people were able to be there and help celebrate this exciting time with my sister. Jen got a lot of cute, helpful things which is always appreciated. I am endlessly grateful for the generosity of friends and family. Although this shower was for my sister, I really ended the night feeling so much love- loved by and love for the people who have played such beautiful rolls in my life. I look up to my sister more than I can say, and look forward to when this boy gets here! Come baby, come baby, baby come, come! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment