My best friend, Ashley Evans, and I had a fun little get together/ reunion from both being away at school. It was a total blast! We have a fetish for taking random pictures, and LOTS of them! These are just a few for your viewing pleasure. We made tie dye too- it's super fun and really easy.
The next two photos are from our recent trip to Portland. Jena is getting bigger now and looks as cute as ever! She is a work out maniac... I swear. -Dash is moving around a lot. It is so fun to feel/see him kick. This child makes me turn all teary eyed and I'm only his aunt, AND he's not even born yet!! Pathetic.
Brad and Molly are two peas in a pod. They are so lovey and good for each other. Their nap together was just too precious to not snap a quick picture of.
I have one great family!! :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment