Monday, July 21, 2008

Up to date





Alright... it is time for me to play catch up! It's been a while since I've posted, so I thought I'd change it up. 
The first two pictures are from the start of our Warnick family reunion on lake Shasta. It was so much fun! The water was warm and the company even better. I have always loved getting together with my family and catching up with those I don't see frequently. 
The next picture is of my close friend Travis Burdge and myself on my birthday. It was way fun to see him again and celebrate my birthday with my best friend before he leaves for his mission :)
The last two photos are from Janelle Bailey, Ashley Saenger, and my hike up to Lone Pine.  It was beautiful!! I'm so grateful that I have friends who like doing outdoors things. We are able to appreciate what is around us more because we get out and hike around.. Life is just great!! 

0 comments: