The time has finally come for me to get to go home for Christmas break!! Just thinking about it gives me butterflies in my tummy and a huge grin on my face! I can hardly wait to walk into the house, smell the familiar "home" smell, see the pretty christmas trees, visit my ocean room, and obviously what I am most excited about is being able to wrap my arms around my family and give them monster hugs :) Mm.. Home!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Soo Happy To Go HOME :)
The time has finally come for me to get to go home for Christmas break!! Just thinking about it gives me butterflies in my tummy and a huge grin on my face! I can hardly wait to walk into the house, smell the familiar "home" smell, see the pretty christmas trees, visit my ocean room, and obviously what I am most excited about is being able to wrap my arms around my family and give them monster hugs :) Mm.. Home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment