Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Break




A few very fun things have happened over the break.  If I had the pictures from the wedding that would be on here too, but I don't.  First off, Parker will be heading to Norway for his mission come Jan. 20. He is one of my best friends, and I know that he will be a great missionary.  Friends are superbly wonderful.  Kelsey, Lauren, Alisa and I had a fun girl day- we went out to lunch and then we went and watched P.S. I Love You.  We cried through most of it! haha.  Next, christmas came about.  It was really fun to have the day to relax and realize how much I've been blessed with.  Though the numbers at home for christmas are dwindling, it is still so nice to be with the fam.  Lastly, I got to spend time with another one of my very best friends, Kyle.  We've decided that we are twins separated at birth. haha. Being home has been incredibly fun! :)  

0 comments: