
So Friday I got stitches for the first time (not counting wisdom teeth). I felt so brave and grown up. I went in to have this swelling bump on my arm looked at, thinking that the doctor would only talk to me and tell me it was something stupid. As I met with the Doc. he told me that it was a pocket of skin growing under the surface of my skin and that it was getting larger because the skin that was falling off was just going into the pocket and had no way of getting out. So he offered me the choice of getting a second opinion or going in and slicing it out. I made my first "health" decision and went for just getting it out!! I thought I would have to come back another day, but nope, he took me right back, laid me on the table and went to work on my arm! I was almost curious enough to watch him do it, but for safety reasons (being not to pass out) I laid down and listened to him speak politics. It was an interesting experience, that is for sure.
1 comments:
Dang Jess that looks nasty. Did you watch any of it? Adrienne
Post a Comment