
Jena has always a person I look up to, admire and want to be exactly like. She has to be the funniest, most all around beautiful woman God has created. I have had some time to think about how incredibly blessed I am to have a sister, a best friend, that has helped me in a thousand plus ways and have been overwhelmed by the magnitude of this blessing. Life really is great when you have a best friend like I do! :)
2 comments:
You mean Jena is the funniest, most all around beautiful woman God ever created BESIDES your mother, right?!?!?! JK I would have to agree. Jena always makes me laugh, and then put the two of you together, and my day is complete! I, too, am unmeasurably grateful Heavenly Father gave you each other to be best friends forever! :) (And that includes your brothers!)
hugs & kisses,
mom
I PUT YOU AS MY BEST FRIEND AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? I'm not really that mad. But I guess sisters are more important than brothers. Racist sister!! Just kidding. I would just like to see some loyalty. Anyways love you lots.
Post a Comment