Monday, September 3, 2007

Entering the Blogger's World!

I am finally added to the blogger world. I figured now would be a good time to get started since I will be heading off to BYU-I in 5 days (wierd!), and since I will become ultra busy (wink, wink) its a good way to keep my sister up to date with my life.

Here is a picture from a Sunday gathering with the fam. My family members are my favorite friends. They are the best, truly!! And well.. we are a bangin' family, so how can you not love looking at pictures of us?!

2 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

Jessi, we are so glad that you have joined the blogging world!!!:-) we are so excited to have you up in Rexburg!! see ya on sat! luv, nita and mark

Julie said...

Jessi, Your gorgous. Everytime Jeremy see's you he tells me how you're going to get married in 2 months. You're beautiful and have the greatest personality. Let the countdown begin...