Monday, September 10, 2007
Can't Wait To Get Started!
I am now in my new abode.. Rexburg, Idaho. Home of thousands of crazy college students. My apartment is cute, dirty, but cute! I have met all of my roommates and they seem like they will be loads of fun. I have one set of twins, and they are really neat girls who love princess everything! I can't wait to get started with the real deal stuff though. I am excited to be able to meet more people, make more friends and learn loads more than I already know (which obviously is a lot! hehe). I wish I could put some pictures up, but I am not that accomplished yet and haven't put any on the good ol' comp. But don't worry Jen, they will come! Life is great and a blessing. I am so thankful to be where I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Aww! I miss you! I HAVE to come visit! Hope everything is awesome.
xoxo Laur
Post a Comment