Monday, September 24, 2007

First Taste of Being Homesick

Life has been so crazy lately. I have read more than I ever have in my whole entire life these past two weeks, and there is no end in sight! Classes, social life, and well everything inbetween keep me so busy that sleep is a hard thing to come by. I am having an amazing time here at BYU-I. I have been on a couple of dates, one was SUPER bad... but a good learning experience ;) This weekend I finally realized that all I really wanted to do was slow down a bit and just relax. My mind has been on powermode, but pushing on the breaks a little bit I realzied all I wanted was to get big hugs from my family and to be able to just goof around with them. It was really hard not having them right there exactly when I wanted/ needed them. Jena thankfully is an excellent sister and talked with me and helped me feel a little less homesick, a little more loved, and loads happier.
On a more positive note though, I had my first soccer game Friday! It was way fun! I got to take the ball up all the way from the back and shoot on goal! I got a little excited though and didnt score (I was at about the 18). It was so much fun though! I also hit my head super hard... which sent me into a dizzy spell. That part was lame, but I love playing soccer, it's so beautiful!
~ well the books call, and I must go!

1 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Your sister sounds so sweet! you're so lucky to have such a loving, beautiful sister. Okay, okay- it's me! JUST KIDDING! YOU are the true sweetheart. Hopefully all your dates will take your mind off the fam.