Sunday, March 10, 2013

House Updates

I told my family I'd get around to posting some before/after photos of our house. Sadly we have been rather terrible at doing many "before" shots, but picture bare white walls and you'll understand that we've been working hard. For our back yard, we have done quite a lot, but still have a long way to go. It's so fun having projects to work on!

Pic 1: Will in C 2's room. The "after shot" to come!

Pic 2: Will and Rich in the main room down stairs.

Pic 3: An "after" of what that main room down stairs looks like now.

Pic 4: "After" of the same main room down stairs at Christmas.

Pic 5: Our back yard. We had someone lay the patio, then we did the turf, brick wall, and fire pit.

Pic 6: The "after" of our upstairs loft. I love this room!

Pic 7: The "after" of our kitchen nook. (same paint scheme as the main room)

Pic 8: The "before" of our loft.

Pic 8: The "before" of our kitchen nook.

Pic 9: The "after of William's room. (still more to go in way of decorating it, but at least it's painted!)

2 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Amazing. I'm trying not to be jealous. =) Seriously I love your house and can't wait to see it one day.

Anonymous said...

So cute Jess! Love your couches!