I hate good-bye's! I'm terrible at them because they make me cry... They're good though because they make me remember how blessed I am. All the places we've lived I've been blessed with at least one friend who makes the area we're in feel like home away from home.
This go around we were fortunate enough to have two LDS guys on Rich's team (coworkers) who both had wives with them, who both were expecting little girls, who both had them while they were here, and who I was able to be friends with. The church is a blessing; it helps you make quick and easy friendships because you have a mutual base/thing in common. I am going to miss these girls a lot. Christine and I (one of the wives) were able to do quite a bit together. It was a heaven sent friendship for both of us! It was refreshing to have a friend who understood the emotions that come when you husband works insane hours and has very little time with you, the challenges of unpredictability, the adjustments to being a new mom, and and the need for a listening ear. I dare say we had a fun time and I'm totally going to miss this girl and her sweet family!
Good luck Bare family on your new adventures :)
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am so glad you two got to know each other! Thanks for being a good friend and I am glad you tow could keep each other company while the boys worked such crazy hours! Christine probably knows you more than I do now! You two and your babies look so perfect and adorable too!
Post a Comment