Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Changes
Our baby isn't such a baby any more! Sweet William is officially crawling :) he is ultra curious about everything around him and has developed separation anxiety from me. It's charming and tiring all at the same time. Will went from unable to prop himself into the sitting position by himself to sitting up like a big boy and crawling over night (I'm serious, we caught him on the baby monitor after we put him down for the night!) My heart melts to see our bear (our nickname for him) getting so big. I've been itching to give myself new challenges, but at the same time there is nothing I'd rather do more than be a stay-at-home mom. We're really fortunate to be in the situation we are in, even with all the moving it requires us to do.
Other fun news is, we got to go to Washington DC with my parents and Travis a couple weeks ago. We had a blast getting to peddle around DC, getting lost in traffic (oh wait, that shortened our life spans by a few yrs), and we loved that Will got extended family time! I feel so grateful to be an American. Hopefully my mom will post pics (the lame part about not having the internet... I can't post any fun adventure pics!)
Richard celebrated his 25th birthday, is working like a mad man, and we're rounding the corner to face another
move. Our dream right now is to settle down in the west soon... We'll see how long that takes us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment