Con amor ~ from muah :)
P.S. I don't conform to the photographer guideline of picking and choosing select few pics to share... This was the best I could do... I figure if people are as starved as I am to see the cute face of this lovely girl they won't mind being bombarded with devilishly cute pictures!
A classic pout, pout face.
Yummy baby cheeks.
Mother and Daughter.
How presh are those leg warmers?!
"Woe is me... I'm just so darling!"
"AaaChoo!" "Bless You!"
A 'new born' smirk.
Cousins!
WeeUm the Great Protector
"I chew on everything else, why not your head Oaklie?"
Baby bum ruffles... For cute.
This little dress was made by sister Shaffer from our home ward in Oregon.
Be still my thumping heart!
Oaklie and Will.
How precious is this mother?!
And with that... Jena wins cutest mom of the year award :)










1 comments:
Well you were right. Dad and I just had heart attacks for joy!!!! Very cute pictures!! Loved them all.
Post a Comment