This afternoon our awesome car seat was delivered! I always love it when we get things in the mail, but it's extra exciting when it's BABY stuff. Today, Rich just so happened to be here when the UPS man dropped it off, and you would have thought it was Santa standing there with a bag full of presents just for him! As soon as the door was closed, Rich was opening up the box to take out the car seat and give it a run. I'm totally thrilled about the car seat, but what makes it even sweeter is just how tickled my 24 year old husband is over it! It melts my heart to see him so thrilled and pumped for our little man to get here. I know he's going to be such an amazing dad. Boy did I ever luck out :)
(I am 25 weeks here. Two weeks away from my third trimester, five weeks away from being 30 weeks along, and then only 10 more after that til the baby comes!)
I love you, Richard and am so happy that we get to have our little family together!


0 comments:
Post a Comment