Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Women's Conference


Last weekend, Jena, Mom, and I got to go to Women's Conference at BYU.  It was such a fabulous time!  We loved going to the different classes and having some girl time without having to worry about getting this, that, or the other thing done (or in Jena's case, running after two adorable, energy-filled boys).  While crowd control at the conference was slightly overwhelming, we made the best of it all and got all snug and cozy with other attendees. 

We did get some fun time in with the boys.  They are my FAVORITE! It's a good thing they don't know how smitten I am, otherwise I think they would shamelessly abuse their powers. Logan was a hoot to take pictures of.  He's to the point now where he kind of understands what's going on when you bust out the camera, and he was actually trying to make funny faces for me, hehe!


 Shay still just likes to walk towards the camera to see if he can grab it and play with it on his own.  He'll learn soon enough though because I'll forever be snapping pictures of his cute face :)

 Mom is as beautiful as ever.  It's funny to see the attributes both Jena and I have of hers.  She's the best mom we could have ever asked for.  I'm super grateful for her.


1 comments:

mom/Anne said...

Cute pics Jess! Thanks for sharing.