Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day For Me?

Although our cute little one isn't here with us yet, this Mother's Day I got to feel like I was actually apart of the "Mom's Group" who gets to be spoiled rotten and treated like a queen.  It was pretty special! 

 My cute hubby used his mad technology skills to write me a cool, "Happy Mother's Day Jess!", and I'll admit, it did win my heart over and I blessed him for talking me into getting the iPad.
 As a nice, "You're going to be a good mommy!" gift, he got me exactly what I've been DYING to get since the moment we found out we are expecting... BABY STUFF!  He knows what a sucker I am for soft, cuddly things, as well as onesies.  He also threw in a little bag of pretzel M&Ms because I mentioned in passing the day before that they sounded good. Yep, that's a good man right there! :)
 I'm so excited to be able to be a mommy to this growing little baby (you'll see from the picture below, it is there and it is growing, yay!!) From all mothers, I hear that once that little baby is in your arms you love it like nothing else in the world, and I totally think that will be true for me from the instinctual feelings I already have.  I'm a pretty darn lucky girl!
(I'm 16 weeks, almost 17... GLORIA!) 

0 comments: