Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Family Time Is a Special Time

Over spring break, Jena, Lauren, and I were able to make a trip back home.  It was so nice to get to spend time with not only them and their boys, but with the whole rest of the Morty crew! We had a bunch of fun, especially getting to meet baby Saige for the first time (and boy is she CUTE!) 
 Travy is finishing up his senior year, and I cannot tell you how weird it feels to have my little baby brother finishing up high school and getting all squared away to go to COLLEGE!! He's so grown up... yikes! I'm not sure where that puts me...
 Little Saige, our super baby! (Cape made by Jaime- soo cute!)

 One of my favorite things about my CUTE nephews is how cuddly they can be.  It's the cutest thing!

 Mom knows how to win my heart by playing with my hair and scratching my back :) She's the best mommy ever!
 We took a fun golf cart trip around our house.  I cannot tell you how much I just love the smell of fresh crisp mornings .  They are my FAVORITE!


 We thankfully got to see Ty and Alan for a little bit during the trip. They're both so loving and kind.  I wish we had more time together, but glad we had at least a little!

 Ashley, my best friend, is getting married in June, so Jena and I had a fun little get together with her to see all of her wedding things and give her her bridal shower gift (hehe!) It's always so fun to get lost in wedding planning and all of the cute decor.  I ate it up!

 Logan and Shaffer got to play with our cousin Aburey's kiddos.  They were so sweet and funny to watch run all over the place.  Boys are such fun!



0 comments: