Richard and I have officially moved in to our new, our FIRST, apartment!!! (Booya!) We've had a lot of fun decorating. Richard was a trooper as I meticulously placed every object we own in its very own appointed spot and took care of the manly things like assembling what furniture we do have, unpacking boxes and breaking them down, and supporting me as I continued on my OCD kicks (he's great).
We're just proud little married lovers of our first "home" and are giddy to share the Constantine goodness with you all!


4 comments:
Oh good. That means I can come over whenever I want. =)
I remember our first apartment. I couldn't wait to get out of that thing; Matt and I were just talking about the"good old days" in it. Treasure that simple time together, it goes by WAY too quick!
But, congrats! And where are you living now?
I LOVE it! Nicely done. Such taste. Such style. Such romance. Oh my.
How are you doing anyway dahling?
hugs!
Yay for your first apartment together! So much fun and it looks awesome! Miss you guys! Cant wait to see you again! (this is molly and brad, by the way :)
Post a Comment