The phrase, "There's no place like home" is all too true! After living in a small little apartment for almost a whole year now, coming home is a sweet relief! Each time I get to come back home, I realize home incredibly grateful I am for where I grew up and all the sweet memories I have here in this house/ area. I love being back home and getting to spend time with the fam and friends... it is so lovely!
~Richard was able to come home with me to Oregon for the first few days which was a blast! We got to go to the temple the day we got home (Friday) to do 40 ancestral names in the temple. It was wonderful to be there with my family doing such an important work. I told Richard that I didn't think I could possibly be happier. There is no feeling that can compare to being in the temple with people you love uniting your ancestors together eternally.


1 comments:
Very cute. Very skinny. Very true!
Post a Comment