Friday, January 23, 2009

Party Place :)



Tamy and I officially have one of the coolest apartment rooms ever!! It's really nice to have a place that feels more like home and not so "sterile".  One of the greatest things about our room is Tamy's pink flower light.... ah!  We call it the "sleepover light" because it is simply incredible and gives us the feeling that we are ten again about to tell each other our biggest secrets!  Our walls are covered in collages and pictures, and we always have some tune on to dance to!  It's great! I'm so grateful to have such a fun roommate and cutesy room!

3 comments:

Rohatinsky Family said...

Ca-ute! =)It seems like you girls have tons of fun together!

mom/Anne said...

Hey I love the glasses! They look tre sheek. Cute pictures. btw, check out Grandma's new blog: grandmagrandpaw.blogspot.com

Can you believe she's gone techy on us? Well, maybe that's a stretch, but I'm really proud of her for wanting to get into the blog world so she can stay closer to all her family.

love you! Hope you've had a fun day. say hey to tammi for me!

anitawarnick.com said...

you girlies are so cute!