




















What I a life I have to be grateful for! Despite how overwhelmed and highly inadequate I feel at times, I feel the urge to reminisce over how truly blessed I am!! I am so thankful for my family, good friends, and beautiful home where I grew up. My life has showered me with influential people, fun times, and

with hope to accomplish all my dreams. I am thankful for parents who have provided for me, giving me food, clothes, the gospel, love, and attention. They have been the strongest support and are my great counselors and cheerleaders. My siblings have helped me acquire many talents (yes, I would include fighting them off a talent!). I am grateful for their willingness to look out for me and to help build my self confidence through loving words and encouragement. I am superbly grateful for a sister who taught me how to stand true to my morals and values, and exemplified faith and virtue. She challenged me to gain a testimony for myself and has helped me to grow to love the skin I'm in. The gospel has always been at the center and heart of my family. I am grateful for parents who have diligently kept the commandments, and who have never wavered from that which is true. My home was truly a safe haven because of their faithfulness to the covenants they entered into.
I have been very blessed to have the most wonderful friends enter into my life as well! We have far too much fun dancing, singing, painting our finger nails, and chatting. God is watching out for me for sure because I have so many great people I can count on!! I am grateful for their words of encouragement and constant support.
To sum all my jib jab up, my overwhelmed, stressed out heart is full to the brim of not only school anxiety, but of deep appreciation for all those who have so profoundly impacted my life through simple interaction with me.

1 comments:
What fun to see all your pictures!!! I just love them. Thanks for sharing, and thanks for all your kind words. You are our joy and our delight! Hugs!
Post a Comment