Thursday, January 8, 2009

No Time To Blog!



Things have been a little chaotic over here the last few weeks, and time, as time always does, has flown past me all too quickly!  The week before I came back out here to Ydaho for winter semester, my cutie boyfriend (hehe!) came up to Oregon from where he lives in California for a short visit.  We had a blast 4-wheeling, shooting, and I thoroughly enjoyed giving Richard a scenic tour of Klamath.  He was a big trooper, and I couldn't have been happier to have him there!  A few days after he got to Klamath, we packed our stuff up to head back here to Idaho.  I got to ride with him most of the way, which was SO nice.  That long drive went by super quick.  -Although Richard came back out to school with me, he is now home in California, because he decided it would be best for this winter financially.  I am, needless to say, bummed, but it's okay because it's the right thing and I still get to keep the stud muffin as my own even while he is in CA! :) -Well, that's the update- life is chaotic, but oh so, so, so good! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! It was great to see you over Christmas break, though we didn't get time to chitty chat! Hope you have a great term, keep us updated on things at the Y.

Julie said...

Jessi I'm so bummed I didn't get to be here when Richard came! How are you doin without your boy toy?