Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNIP SNIP!



So last Thursday, Tamy and I decided to "go bold or go home"... meaning, we made a big change and chopped our hair off!  I decided to go even further and color my hair too!  I was incredibly nervous and fell in love all over again with my long hair, but decided to listen to Tamy when she said, "It's just hair!" So into the hairdresser we went, and off with the locks she snipped!  I felt like I looked like a boy at first, then I felt like a wanna-be Utahin/Idahoin... (no offense).  But now I totally love the do, and am getting way used to it!  I didn't tell very many people about it because I kind of wanted it to be a shocker- (mom, I hope you don't see this before I get home!) So here is the hair (or lack there of...) 

2 comments:

anitawarnick.com said...

you both look gorgeous!! I think it is some how liberating to cut your hair short!! Way to be brave, it looks fabulous!

Rohatinsky Family said...

I like, I like! Now I can see the color difference and in the words of Pedro, "I like ch'yo bangs!" I wish I had some like that. =) I think I'm going to chop my hair again after Christmas. If it's only $20, why not?