

Another semester at the great BYU-Idaho has come to a close. Time flies by so fast, it's hard to believe it some times! Rexburg has been such a great place to be for school. I am becoming more and more appreciative of the opportunity I have to gain an education- it really makes a huge difference in my life! BYU-I is a huge blessing because there are so many incredible people to be surrounded by. This semester I was once again blessed with fabulous roommates who cheered me up immensely every day. I am super bummed because Janelle will be leaving me this winter to go the
other BYU, but all is well... It's where she really needs to be. Tamy (McLaws) and I will now be room roommates, and I am so stoked! Tamy is like a ray of sunshine, she's always so positive. The phrase "time flies when you're having fun" is truer than true. I look forward to another exciting semester at Ydaho, if it goes as fast as this one has I'll be writing another post on here shortly!
0 comments:
Post a Comment