This Christmas has been by far one of the greatest Christmases ever! My whole family has been together since Sat. evening, and we have been having the greatest time ever! Not that I am super old, but since I've moved away from home, seeing my siblings/ parents comes in spurts, and I am coming to realize how much I cherish my time with my family. All of us have our unique quirks, annoying characteristics, funny jokes, and various interests, but we all get along so well, and really try to have peace between all of us. One thing that I really admire about my family members is that they are all very sensitive to the feelings of others. We can be jerks to each other (not so much any more...) but there is always someone looking out for another sibling. Being together this last week has been a delight. I've needed to pause many times just to count my blessings...
We went on a walk Tuesday and it was so fun to just listen to the happy chatter of my family. Later that evening all of us went swimming and had a blast!! We were all goofing around, playing sharks and minnows and pretending to be super cool aquatic ladies (the guys didn't really get in on that one, I wonder why?!). I can't recount the last time all of us were together all united in side-splitting laughter like we were there! It was great. My heart is jammed with the "warm and fuzzies!" I thank God for this great family He has given me! Boy did I luck out or what!


2 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the photos so much!! You guys look gorgeous.
Thanks for your description of our time together. You did such a good job of describing the love and joy. It was a most treasured gift to spend the time together with those I love so dearly!
hugs and kisses,
mom
Post a Comment