Lately I have been all hyped up about life and have been aided by the Lord in abundance. The main way I feel He is blessing me currently is through giving me the ability to change with change and to be excited about it (this is really big for me, because change is not something I adapt well to a lot of the time). I am beginning to understand that as I give my will to the Lord, He will make my life become far better than I could ever make it. He knows who to have enter my life and at what time. He also knows what events, trials, and complications to send my way to enable me to grow closer to Him. I will admit that I do not always understand why I am given certain trials, or why other people are given certain trials, but I have truly come to know and understand that they are for my benefit. Life is as good as you choose to see it, and with the Lord anything is possible! So I am now changing with change and am really loving the differences in my life. I really feel like I am on the brink of a new adventure, and I can hardly wait to get started with it!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Change
Lately I have been all hyped up about life and have been aided by the Lord in abundance. The main way I feel He is blessing me currently is through giving me the ability to change with change and to be excited about it (this is really big for me, because change is not something I adapt well to a lot of the time). I am beginning to understand that as I give my will to the Lord, He will make my life become far better than I could ever make it. He knows who to have enter my life and at what time. He also knows what events, trials, and complications to send my way to enable me to grow closer to Him. I will admit that I do not always understand why I am given certain trials, or why other people are given certain trials, but I have truly come to know and understand that they are for my benefit. Life is as good as you choose to see it, and with the Lord anything is possible! So I am now changing with change and am really loving the differences in my life. I really feel like I am on the brink of a new adventure, and I can hardly wait to get started with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'd say you're on the brink of an adventure for sure! Go with the change baby! =)
Another beautiful picture! Nice job. I am happy for the growth you are experiencing! The Lord truly is able to make us more than we could ever make of ourselves.
Love you, cutie pie. More pictures please!
Post a Comment